Digital Marketing Strategy
Proven Digital Marketing Strategies
A decade of managing digital marketing for leading Australian companies has allowed us to identify exactly what works and doesn’t work. Rather than be distracted by the latest trends we have refined our processes, focusing on the tried and tested tactics that deliver the best results for our clients.
The result is our unique digital marketing strategy process; a disciplined, streamlined process that focuses on identifying and implementing the most effective marketing tactics to grow your business faster.
Do you need a better marketing plan?
Business marketing has changed dramatically in the last decade:
- 84% of B2B marketers now use social media in some form. (Source: Aberdeen Group)
- 80% of business decision makers prefer to get information in a series of articles versus an advertisement. (Source: Exact Target)
- Marketers who have prioritized blogging are 13 times more likely to enjoy positive ROI from inbound marketing. (Source: HubSpot)
- Relevant emails drive 18 times more revenue than broadcast emails. (Source: Jupiter Research)
- Companies that blog typically receive 97% more inbound links. (Source: HubSpot)
- 88% of B2B Marketers cite case studies as the most effective form of content marketing. (Source: Content Marketing Institute)
- 93% of business buyers use search to begin the buying process. (Source: Marketo)
If your marketing doesn’t reflect the way potential customers want to find you, you are losing valuable sales. You need a sophisticated marketing strategy that combines SEO, SEM, social media, content marketing, lead capture techniques, retargeting and detailed analytics.
Proven marketing strategies to help grow your company faster.
Who needs a Digital Marketing Strategy?
- Anyone about to commission a new website (to make sure it will deliver actual results)
- Corporate marketers looking for the best results for their organisation
- Start-up businesses – they’re usually too focused on their own new product or application to develop a great marketing plan
- Anyone wanting to seriously improve their sales results
The truth is, that when it comes to effective marketing for business growth, the fundamentals stay the same. In Stage 1 of our process we assess & benchmark your business against the 5 Essential Marketing & Sales Levers to identify your strengths, weaknesses and opportunities. This helps set priorities and ensure you don’t pursue the wrong things for the wrong reasons.
This begins with an intense, accelerated process where we meet for a day, lock the doors, turn off the phones and focus 100% on your business to extract as much information as possible and start building out your marketing plan together.
Our experience with hundreds of companies has proven that optimal results can be achieved when we combine Search Engine Optimisation with relevant Content, shared on the right Social networks, do some paid Boosting of selected content, have strong tactics to Convert and build and communicate to a Tribe of subscribers / followers.
All of these tactics are crucial in moving the 5 Marketing & Sales Levers. The trick is getting that mix right….and that’s what we’ll do for you.
Having researched, developed and agreed to the plan, Sticky will (with your authorisation) do all the initial implementation of the plan back at our office to get your marketing up to speed as quickly as possible.
Managing the Plan
Now that all the fundamentals are in place and initial set-up is complete you can decide whether you’d like Sticky to manage all or part of the plan for optimal results, or if you’d prefer to manage all or parts of the plan yourself.
Read more about the Sticky Growth Marketing Accelerator here…