6 reasons to hire an SEO specialist
Have you considered hiring a Search Engine Optimisation (SEO ) specialist? If you are an Australian corporate marketer trawling through this website you will find plenty of reasons why it is crucial for your organisation to take web marketing and SEO seriously.
- The Internet is now the most consumed media in Australia. The average Australian spends 16.1 hours per week online according to the 2009 Nielsen Annual Internet & Technology report. (You can see the other media here).
- First place in organic search receives around 42% click-through rate. This is compared to around 11% click-through for 2nd place and 3% for 10th place.
- Even Fortune 500 companies fail at search engine optimization, and many still don’t link paid-search keywords to SEO campaigns, although they collectively spend about $3.4 million daily on 97,559 keywords, according to a report.
The problem is, that this is so important to your business that it is also crucial that you obtain the right advice and assistance. Your web designer probably doesn’t understand web marketing and SEO and its not realistic for corporate marketers to keep up to date with all the latest SEO information and techniques.
So here are 6 reasons why you might need to hire a Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) specialist:
1. You have too much to do and too little time to do it. Good SEO takes a lot of time, is it the best use of yours?
2. A fresh set of eyes. You probably stare at your website too much as it is and are possibly now blind to potential issues. An SEO specialist brings afresh set of eyes to the site with a single-minded view to improve your search results.
3. True expertise. Many people working around the web industry say they understand SEO but to be fair in most cases their knowledge is basic. SEO evolve on a daily basis and is increasingly complicated. You need a specialist who is up-to-date with the very latest SEO strategies and tools.
4. Overcome internal politics. There can be a a lot of parties with vested interests in your website, all clamouring for your attention or priority. An SEO specialist can present the FACTS and an unbiased strategy to achieve everyone’s goals in the RIGHT order.
5. Education. You and your team can learn more about SEO from a specialist, that will improve your knowledge and value to the organisation as well assist in communicating why and what needs to be done. A good SEO explain “why” and “how” as well as performing the tasks at hand.
6. Better results. Unless you are a gun at SEO then a specialist will most likely produce better and faster search results than you could achieve on your own. This is good for your company and good for you.
Let’s face it, excellent search results can be invaluable to your organisation. These days it could be amongst the most productive marketing you undertake. But achieving great results is not easy unless you are living and breathing SEO every day. Hiring an SEO specialist is definitely worth exploring.
Of course, that’s where we’d like to help. If you are an Australian corporate marketer then Sticky might be able to help you achieve better search results. Feel free to test your site with our Web NLYZR or to contact us to discuss your needs.
Categories: search engine optimisation, SEO Newcastle