More reasons to begin your inbound marketing strategy
International interactive agency Razorfish have just released a survey which illustrates the growing reliance upon online by consumers when making purchasing decisions.
- 71% of the 1000 respondents to the Razorfish survey indicated they share product and service recommendations in the social mediasphere at least once every few months.
- 29% of the surveyed said they share product views online at least every few weeks and 10% do so at least every few days.
The report went on to say that “Conversations about brands, products and services are increasingly woven into the interactions of social networks as a means to connect with others, and these conversations have great influence even though people aren’t consciously asking about brand opinions.”
The message for marketers here is clear. Increasingly consumers are searching, comparing and sharing online. Bloggers and influencers in online social networks have become a crucial part of the marketing process.
If your business doesn’t have an inbound marketing strategy incorporating social media then you are likely missing out on significant opportunities.
Here are our 6 steps to an effective internet marketing strategy
1. Discover whether your website is a capable marketing tool. Our free Web ANLYZR report will show you the strengths and weaknesses of your site.
2. Make the appropriate adjustments to create an effective inbound marketing site. In some cases this could mean walking away from your current site if its inadequate, or making some recommended improvements.
3. Set revenue goals. Any good marketing campaign should be geared towards reaching a revenue target. These goals will help determine your strategy.
4. Identify your best potential targets. Many businesses make the mistake of chasing broad, unqualified keyword searches that are too competitive and deliver poor results. Traffic ANLYZR can show you which searches to chase and which to ignore.
5. Provide an easy, obvious method for visitors to reach your goal conversion objective.
6. Measure your results. Determine which sources are delivering the best traffic-to-conversion results and which are failing. Adjust and improve accordingly.
Don’t just have a website sitting there doing nothing. Make it work for you. Turn it into a 24/7 marketing machine. If you’d like to find out more please download our free Internet Marketing e-Book or give us a call.
Categories: Sticky Post