The power of asking the right things
One thing I’ve learnt over the years is that constantly working is not the key to business success. However, constantly working on the right things is. If your company is not growing as fast as you’d like, more hard work is probably not the solution.
You probably need a better strategy. Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you clear on where you want your company to go?
- Where do you want your company to be in three years?
- Are you going after the right audience?
- Where is your industry heading?
- Do you have an effective marketing method to bring in new customers?
- What are the main constraints to your company’s growth?
- Are you aware of your personal strengths and could you spend more time each week using those strengths?
- Are you scheduling enough time to think each week?
This article was first published in the Newcastle Herald on May 30, 2017.